A Word From The Top
In choosing Timberwise you place your trust in one of Britain’s largest privately owned Property Preservation Companies. Mark Edwards, our Chief Executive, explains why you can Trust Timberwise with your property and your future.
Your property is likely to be the largest single investment you will have and everybody at Timberwise is dedicated to ensuring that your decision to use Timberwise is the right decision.
Specialising in all areas of remedial property care treatments, Timberwise are your go-to specialists for waterproofing, damp proofing and all manner of timber treatments and have been for over 50 years.
When making your decision, I would suggest you consider the following benefits of using Timberwise:
- Treated over 300,000 properties and surveyed over ½ million properties. You can be sure of correct diagnosis and effective treatment
- Industry recognised qualifications. All our surveyors and technicians are trained to the highest standards and are required to obtain these qualifications as a minimum
- Members of the Property Care Association. This ensures that our work is carried out to their strict Codes of Practice
- Britain’s largest privately owned national property care company. You can be sure of security of guarantees
- Environmentally friendly products used that have been rigorously tested by the Health & Safety Executive
- Issue long-term guarantees on our work with the option of an insurance backed guarantee through GPT
- Satisfaction guaranteed. We promise that your complete satisfaction is our minimum standard
- Endlessly striving for innovation and perfection
Working for Timberwise – The Timberwise Blueprint
At Timberwise we pride ourselves on standing out from others within our industry. The Timberwise Blueprint has been produced to offer people a greater understanding of the future of Timberwise and how every employee has an important part to play in helping and supporting the business.
Our Blueprint sets out the reasons why we want to grow, our vision of the future, the critical areas on which we need to focus and the importance we attach to our culture and values. Timberwise continues to grow and we continue to learn new skills, develop our existing methods of operation and improve our service delivery to our customers. To find out more about Timberwise download and read our Blueprint.
If you’re motivated, talented and are looking for career progression then why not submit your CV today. We are always looking to hear from people who are looking to progress their existing career within the property care industry as well as those looking at the first rung on the ladder. To take the first step contact our HR team – Send your CV to email@example.com or call Suzanne on 0800 288 8660.