EnviraTek Air+ (Positive Pressure Systems)
The systems works by introducing fresh, dry, filtered ambient air into the property. This ‘clean’ air is circulated around the property diluting and displacing the stale moist air and ultimately reducing the humidity levels to control condensation. The pictures below show the two versions – the loft version and the flats and apartments model.
The positive pressure systems are also proved to be beneficial in repelling the natural seepage of radon gas in areas where radon levels are a danger.
Remedial Surveyor and Waterproofing Design Specialist CSRT CSSW
Condensation problem? Call 0800 288 8660 or
EnviraTek Air+ Wall Positive Input Ventilation System features:
- Seven year product guarantee (parts only / fitting fee may apply).
- Helps lower energy costs - consumes as little as 4 watts.
- Compact unit (200mm x 200mm) allowing the unit to be fully boxed in.
- DC motor and anti-vibration body for ultra quiet operation.
- Controls condensation and mould growth within the property.
- Reduces the build up of Radon Gas where this is a problem.
- Low maintenance.
Our EnviraTek Air+ PIV Positive Pressure Loft System also features:
- A state of the art, energy efficient, digital motor – The positive pressure unit will constantly measure the airflow and keep the airflow at the desired rate. This new motor is also more efficient than our previous motor consuming as little as 2.2 watts.
- Filter efficiency display – A clear indicator to show when the filter needs changing.
- Large filter cover – Our filter is now 5m2 in size giving clients an increased working life of the filter. Air is also filtered from all sides of the unit.
- The unit can be hung directly from a rafter or fitted directly on to ceiling joists via the easy fix anti-vibration base.
EnviraTek Air+ Positive Pressure Systems Special Features
- Energy efficient – consumes as low as 2.2 watts
- DC motor for quiet operation
- Diffusers designed to minimise draughts
- Versions available for flats, apartments and houses
- Pre heat facility as standard on all models
- Between 4 and 10 preset air volume speed settings
How the positive pressure units work
The loft unit is fitted into the roof void and ducted via an air diffuser, normally mounted in the ceiling above a stairwell. Where there is a pre-heat facility a control switch is conveniently sited to allow the user to control the heating facility and the fan speed.
The flat unit is fitted on a convenient wall, as close to the intake point as possible, ideally, the unit should be fitted inside a half cupboard, where access to an external wall and ambient air is possible. Supply ducting is then run to an outlet air grille, normally situated in the hall, in order that the introduced air is delivered to a central point within the dwelling.