Dry Rot Survey
The timber surveyors at Timberwise will perform a detailed survey of the dry rot affected area before recommending any forms of dry rot treatment. At Timberwise our timber surveyors have many years of experience and the relevant timber qualifications so you can be confident in our diagnosis of your dry rot problem.
You can trust Timberwise when it comes to diagnosing a dry rot problem and formulating a bespoke treatment plan to eradicate dry rot from your property.
Remedial Surveyor and Waterproofing Design Specialist CSRT CSSW
Timberwise are Which? Trusted Trader accredited as well as members of the Property Care Association, so you can be assured that all surveys and work are carried out to the highest industry standards possible.
Don’t just take our word for it though – you can also check out our reviews to see what customers have to say about their experience with Timberwise.
How is a Dry Rot Survey Carried Out?
The Surveyor carrying out the dry rot survey will:
- Inspect the causes of the dry rot problem – the cause of the dry rot outbreak has to be identified to resolve the situation.
- Diagnose the extent of the dry rot issue affecting the property.
- Inspect the property to see if there are any further timber issues such as wet rot.
- Provide detailed information in a written report detailing the correct dry rot treatments
- A complete timber report detailing all the works that need be carried out on the property to remove the dry rot problem once and for all.
Why have a Dry Rot Survey with Timberwise
- Long-term guarantees as well as the availability of insurance backed guarantees
- Fully qualified timber surveyors who hold the recognised PCA qualification of CSRT
- Speedy response time for surveys and carrying out the work
- Which? Trusted Trader accredited – Peace of mind your property is in safe hands.
Book a Dry Rot Survey
If you are experiencing dry rot then contact our dry rot specialists today and we will ensure that the property is wood rot free. We treat both domestic and commercial properties so to take the first steps to eradicate dry rot by calling 0800 288 8660 or request a survey online.