Plasterer Required for Aylesbury
Location: Aylesbury / South East Region
Due to our growing business, we are looking to increase our team in the Aylesbury / South East region. We are primarily looking for a plasterer, but if you have other skills as well – all the better!!
- Company van
- All PPE and tools supplied
- Access to support and industry training
- Monthly bonus
- Company Pension
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Family Company
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Loyalty Awards
- Great Team Spirit
As a Plasterer, your role will include:-
- Safely remove plaster
- Apply render backing coats and skim finish
- Dot and dab board and skim
- Batten board and skim
- Occasional requirement to replace timbers, particularly skirting boards and to install damp proofing
As a Plasterer, you will be:-
- A Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Able to plan own work
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- CSCS card holder
- NVQ Level 2
Experience of working in the Preservation Industry would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
We need someone to join and support our team who is proactive, customer focussed, approachable and with a can do attitude. At Timberwise we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. The right attitude is crucial. We look for people who:
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are driven to consistently exceed expectations
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through
- Meet deadlines and be results driven
- Go the extra mile
- Respect and value others
A van will be supplied and hours of work are 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday with occasional out of hours and weekend work, for which overtime is paid.
This is a full time, permanent post for the right applicant.
Pay rate is commensurate with skill level and previous experience.
Want to join a Winning Team? Apply today!
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 288 8660.