Location: North London
At Timberwise we like to seek out fresh, well-motivated, enthusiastic and talented individuals for careers within all parts of our business to meet our ambitious growth plans and your career prospects. We like to stay technologically advanced, forward thinking & dynamic and always one step in front of our competitors. We are currently looking for a qualified Plasterer /Multi Skilled technician with some Joinery skills to join our team in North London.
As a Plasterer / Multi-Skilled Technician your role will include:-
- Fit cladding, plasterboard metal lath systems
- Apply backing coats and finish skim
- Dot and dab board and skim
- Safely remove plaster
- Occasional replace timbers, particularly skirting boards
- Install damp proofing
As a Plasterer / Multi-Skilled Technician you will be:-
- Qualified Plasterer
- CSCS Card
- Driving licence
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communicator
- Planning sequence of work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Tidy worker
- Experience in building preservation would be an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Company van
- All PPE and tools supplied
- Access to support and training
- Monthly bonus
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Happy Birthday Holiday!
- Family Company
- Great Team Spirit
Hours of work are Monday to Friday – 8.00am – 5.00pm. There may be an occasional need to work weekends – for which overtime is paid
Apply Now for an Immediate Start!!
If you have the drive to succeed and want to join a thriving company, we would like to hear from you.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 288 8660.