Preservation Sales Surveyor in Liverpool
Do you want to join a Company that is the Market Leader in its field?
Have you got the drive and determination to take on a key role within Timberwise. Are you committed to giving a first class service at all times? If so, then come and join our Team! Timberwise are now recruiting for a Preservation Sales Surveyor in Liverpool and surrounding areas.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Car
- iPad and phone
- Family Company
- Support and Training
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Great Team Spirit
As a Preservation Sales Surveyor the ideal candidate should have:-
- Experience in Timber and Damp, Waterproofing and/or Property Surveying capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Building Construction
- A sales and development background, preferably in a similar product area.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of contract/site management
- A passion for sales and to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm in their role
- Experience in liaising internally and externally on all technical matters
- A team player with a Can Do attitude and a willingness to succeed
The role of Preservation Sales Surveyor will include:
- Day to Day surveying and contact with clients through face to face surveys and development
- Development of a dedicated surveying area
- Selling the company’s products and services
- Acting as technical liaison on all aspects of the products
- The candidate should hold the Certificated Surveyor of Timber and Dampness in Buildings (CSRT/CSTDB) and / or Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW).
- The candidate will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
We need someone to join and support our team who is proactive, customer focussed, approachable and with a can do attitude. At Timberwise we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. The right attitude is crucial. We look for people who:
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are driven to consistently exceed expectations
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through
- Meet deadlines and be results driven
- Go the extra mile
- Respect and value others
If you are wanting a new challenge and have the will and desire to succeed, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Looking to further your career? Apply now at Timberwise to become a Preservation Sales Surveyor in Liverpool and the North West
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 288 8660.