Preservation Sales Surveyor
Location: Winchester, Southampton, and Bournemouth areas
Do you want to join a Company that is the Market Leader in its field?
Have you got the drive and determination to take on a key role within Timberwise. Are you committed to giving a first class service at all times? If so, then come and join our Team! Timberwise are now recruiting for a Preservation Sales Surveyor in or around the Winchester, Southampton, and Bournemouth areas.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Car
- iPad and phone
- Family Company
- Support and Training
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Great Team Spirit
As a Preservation Sales Surveyor the ideal candidate should have:-
- Experience in Timber and Damp, Waterproofing and/or Property Surveying capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Building Construction
- A sales and development background, preferably in a similar product area.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of contract/site management
- A passion for sales and to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm in their role
- Experience in liaising internally and externally on all technical matters
- A team player with a Can Do attitude and a willingness to succeed
The role of Preservation Sales Surveyor will include:
- Day to Day surveying and contact with clients through face to face surveys and development
- Development of a dedicated surveying area
- Selling the company’s products and services
- Acting as technical liaison on all aspects of the products
- Ideally the candidate should hold the Certificated Surveyor of Timber and Dampness in Buildings (CSTDB) and/or Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW). However training and support will be offered to exceptional candidates with transferable skills.
- The candidate will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
If you are wanting a new challenge and have the will and desire to succeed, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to further your career? Apply now at Timberwise to become a Preservation Sales Surveyor in the Winchester, Southampton and Bournemouth areas.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 288 8660.