Preservation Sales Surveyor
Location: Opportunities Nationwide
At Timberwise, we are continually looking for fresh, well-motivated, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join us in all areas of our business in order to meet our ambitious growth plans as well as your career prospects. We like to stay one step ahead of our competitors and consider ourselves to be technologically advanced, forward thinking & dynamic in our approach.
Currently, we have vacancies for Preservation Sales Surveyors in all our regions across England and Wales
The ideal candidate should have
- Preferably experience in Timber and Damp, Waterproofing and / or Property Surveying capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Building Construction
- A sales and development background, preferably in a similar product area.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- A passion for sales and the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm in their role
- A team player with a Can Do attitude and a willingness to succeed
- Ideally the candidate should hold, or be willing to train for, the Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatments (CSRT) and/or Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW).
As a Surveyor the role will include
- Day to Day surveying and contact with clients through face to face surveys and development
- Development of a dedicated surveying area
- Selling the company’s products and services
- Acting as technical liaison on all aspects of the products
- Will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- iPad and iPhone
- Family Company
- Birthday Off
- Support and Training
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Company Contribution Pension
- Great Team Spirit!
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 288 8660.