Waterproofing Technical Manager
Location: North West/Midlands
Due to continuing expansion, an opportunity has become available for a Waterproofing Technical Manager within Timberwise. The role will suit an experienced waterproofing expert with great commercial business development skills. The role is to be based in the North or Midlands areas.
As a waterproofing technical manager the ideal candidate should have:
- A wide technical experience in waterproofing of below ground spaces
- A strong and proven ability to converse at high levels within existing and potential customers
- Experience in coaching, leading, motivating and managing people
- Hold a good knowledge of building construction particularly below ground structures
- A passion for this area of construction and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm
- Overall, an excellent allrounder with great communication skills, a can do attitude and be a team player
The role will include:
- Developing and finding opportunities within the commercial customer base – existing and new
- Ensuring customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Acting as technical support both internally to team members and externally to clients and their professional advisers
- Coaching and mentoring teams in their technical knowledge to provide exceptional specifications, thus growing and developing a team of waterproofing experts
- Where required, carrying out your own waterproofing specifications and liaising with clients and professionals during design and construction phases of projects
- Ensure H & S regulations and safe working practices are promoted at all times
- Promoting the Timberwise Brand
- We need someone to join and support our team who is proactive, customer focussed, approachable and with a can do attitude. At Timberwise we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. We look for people who:
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are driven, tenacious to consistently exceed expectations
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through
- Meet deadlines and be results driven
- Go the extra mile
- Respect and value others
- You should hold the recognised industry qualification of Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW).
- Other qualifications a benefit
- You will demonstrate good management skills
- You will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company car
- iPad and phone
- Family company
- Support and training
- Health care cash plan
- Happy birthday holiday
- Great team spirit
If you are wanting a new challenge and have the will and desire to succeed, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact Suzanne Brindley, HR Officer, Timberwise, 1 Drake Mews, Gadbrook Park, Cheshire, CW9 7XF. Tel: 01606 339095.
Alternatively, for an informal chat, you can contact Charles Edwards, Director of Waterproofing, on 07789 770402.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please submit your application below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 288 8660.